Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I can never catch a break...

I often wonder if God's just up there wondering on how to make my life more miserable. I know the saying "He only gives you what you can handle", but at a certain point it's just too much. Like honestly I'm surprised that I'm not mentally ill or suicidal. There's just so much a person can take.

Yes there are people with fat worst things, but I don't live in that situation. I live in this situation and have had a bunch of shit thrown at me. Honestly, I can't take it. Like if I am not getting any sleep because of something, or when I do crying myself to sleep or waking up crying about something, there's something wrong. If I don't eat for days at a time or eat a lot for days at a time there's something wrong.

People just don't get it. And I don't want them to get it either. UGH all i can do is put a smile on and pretend nothings the matter. Why. Why do I have to pretend? Why can't it just be real.?

No comments:

Post a Comment