Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I wish I could say to you right now ...

I think you enjoy being an asshole.

Did you even thinking before you spoke? How can you be "done" with Haitian girls? You came from one?! Have some respect.

You are so ignorant.

I am still in love with you.

I still care for you.

Lately, when I talk to you, you get me so angry that I regret ever hitting you up.

Do you miss me?

I miss you ... a lot.

Why am I the one being tortured by the fact I can't have you?

I wish you knew the pain you've caused me over the last two years.

I've cried so many nights and lost sleep over you.

I just wish you could hold me again.

I just want to feel your lips.

I wish you the best in life.

The girl that ends up with you is very lucky.

You are a complete ass.

I have tried so many times to just walk away from you.

Do you know how much you mean to me?

Do you still care?

Do you think of me ever?

Do I still mean anything to you?

Do you know my feelings?

I feel like I can't hide my feelings with you, but it's the only way I'd get through to you.

I wish I didn't feel this way.

I wish I could tell you all of this and just be able to walk away.

I honestly wish I could just delete you from my life, it would be so much easier.

I honestly regret ever talking to you, I may have not gone through all this pain.

I wish I knew how you felt.

I loved having sex with you.

Last summer was probably the best summer because of the times I spent with you.

I wish we went out longer.

I wish your mom liked me.

I wish you had patience.

You make me want to become better person.

I'm trying to become a better me and make you realize what you missed out on.

You caused my depression.

You intensified my insomnia.

Fuck you.

Fuck me.

It dperesses me that I have so much to say to you and I can't say it, or I don't know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment