Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blue Ivy Carter

She's here ! Beyonce has given birth to a beautiful baby girl. I have searching since last night and woke up to find it's true. I'm so excited and I don't even know the family. I have some love for Bey that I can't explain. She's probably the only celebrity I go crazy for. I just want to be her ! She's so beautiful and talented. I love her music and love dancing to her. Half my tumblr is pictures of her and my friends think a groupie cause I'm always blasting her music in the car. AHH! She's just amazing.

Now she has an amazing daughter that's going to be just like her mommy. She's such a lucky girl to be born to two great people. She'll be beautiful, talented (probs can rap and sing by the age of 3), she'll be a leader. Just EVERYTHING! I'm so excited. I can see it know me singing to her music and my kids asking why am I enjoying such music. I'm too old. I'll be able to say I remember when she was born! Ugh I'm so old haha

Congrats Bey! I know you have somuch live to give to your princess.

Hoping to meet you some day,
Pamela (:

No comments:

Post a Comment