Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Title?

Hey. My name's Pamela and I am a senior in high school. I have always wanted to start a blog, but I didn't think I had anything worth reading. I still don't think I have anything worth reading, but I made one anyway. So hopefully this blog will grow with me.

I was born in Haiti and have not been there since I left. Although there is a ton of problems there, I would love love love to go see it one day. "Ayiti Cheri'm"

I sing and dance. I used to take dance classes when I was little, but the tuition started to become to pricey so I had to stop. Maybe I can continue it in college. I sing in two choirs: Church and school. I also love performing in my school's musicals. I have been in Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, and Footloose.

Hmmm, what else can I say about myself? I don't normally type proper English unless it's a school paper, so I might just post blogs as if I am on FB chat or AIM. I type what I am thinking so there will be a lot of "lol" "haha" "-___-" and smileys ! (:

I am very sarcastic and a mean procrastinator .. I'll change .. eventually.

I had applied to 10 schools for college, I have heard from 5 already. Got into all so far, but my number one school hasn't answered me yet. WISH ME LUCK!

Now that I have summarized my life, maybe I should explain my blog title ? Well I'm a big fan of music, and I was listening to my ipod when I was making this blog. And I was thinking "what should be my title? of course it has to be a song title or lyrics from a song. but what??" And Jordin Sparks One Step at a Time came on and I thought it was perfect. I don't really know how to blog, but to just write down what I'm thinking (sort of like facebook and twitter together? maybe? i tried). So this will be a process. We all will take this and life "one step at a time."

Peace, Love and Happiness,
Pami<3

No comments:

Post a Comment